Wednesday, January 25, 2012

88 days out

Well I'm almost to the 100 day mark, which just happens to be feb 5th, super bowl Sunday. So i get to celebrate two things, my 100 days and hopefully my giants winning a repeat from the pats.

Aside from that, things have been status quo. I'm almost off this steroid (prednisone) which they've had me on for about a month. If you've never taken this steroid before, it can make you very twitchy or shaky and it can give your body the impression that you're stronger and have more energy than you actually have.

The other good news is that I had my last spinal tap last weds. It was a good birthday present by the doctors. They're very thoughtful...ha!

Well, I should be back to work sometime in the next few weeks which is exciting and scary all at the same time. I really want to go back as if I didn't miss a beat, but I need to set my expectations that i probably have. At least I got a good story to share...with my colleagues and my clients.

The last bit of good news is that Mish and I are back in our apt. In was great staying with her folks, but it's nice to have our own space again.

Hope you are all well.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment