Sunday, December 11, 2011

CNS

Here's a belated post:

This past Monday I learned that I no longer have CNS (which is where the leukemia had moved to my central nervous system and had moved to the brain). I just have to have 5 more spinal taps. One every two weeks. That should bring me to February. The great news is that it looks like I'm completely cancer free. I don't want to jinx anything or sound like I'm talking about a perfect game in the top of the ninth, but all signs are pointing in the right direction. The best news is that the Giants beat the Cowboys this morning. I think Christmas come early.

The next thing I need is to get this catheter removed from my chest. But one thing at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Zach, it's good to know that you continue to progress, not digress. As said before, better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow. At the risk of sounding flippant, I'm truly glad that you no longer have CNS but I REALLY hope you don't have CRS like I do. Hell, with my memory, I can hide my own Easter eggs!
    Best holiday wishes to Mich and you.
    Love,
    Bill & Paula

    ReplyDelete